In 2021 Donoughmore GAA launched a new online Registration system using Clubforce.
To register online you can:
- Download the Clubforce app on the App store or Google Play Store.
- Register without using the app using this link.
Once you have downloaded the app find Donoughmore GAA and select us as your club and create an account and go to the membership section.
- Choose the membership category relevant to yourself or whoever you are registering.
- Click add to cart
- Ensure you have chosen the correct categories and click next
- Fill in the details required
- Fill in payment details
- Click Confirm and you are registered!
If anyone has any issues registering please contact our Registrar Shane Horgan 0863749555 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would advise all members to register via the Clubforce App if possible as the club will be able to send out communications via this app including club newsletters and you can also play online Lotto through the app.
Membership Fees for 2022
|Total Fee||Base Fee||Injury Scheme Contribution|
|Adult Player Earning||€100||€65||€35|
|Adult Player Not Earning||€80||€65||€15|
|Nursery games Membership (5 yrs-10yrs)
1 Adult (Parent/Guardian) Full Member plus 2 Children
1 Adult (Parent/Guardian) Full Member plus 3 Children
1 Adult (Parent/Guardian) Full Member plus 4 or more Children
2nd Adult (Parent/Guardian) Full Member
2nd Adult (Parent/Guardian) Social Member
|*a social member has no voting rights and can not apply for inter county match tickets.|